Here at Manchester Bees Dodgeball Club, we pride ourselves on having a large, passionate and knowledgable base of committee members helping the club run each day. Find out below more about our executive committee and what each sub committee does!
If you're interested in getting involved on our committee, or just want to come and say hi, please feel free to contact us via our Welcome page
Our Executive Committee are the driving force behind making our club as open and accessible to as many people as possible. Each is responsible for one of the varied aspects of our club and vital to the success of it.
Our Sub Committee members help us run each aspect of the club and help keep us running - be it looking after our equipment, posting on our socials, or organising our events - each of the members below are integral to allowing everyone to enjoy the sport. Each sub committee reports into someone from the exec committee, who are ultimately responsible for their corresponding area of the club.
If you see a ❓ below that means we're looking for someone to help out in that roll - if you're interested, let us know!
- Chair – Aden Woodall
- Safeguarding Lead – Hannah Ward
- Membership Officer – Alice Warburton
- Men’s Head Coach
- Women’s Head Coach
- Club Coaches
- Academy Coaches
- Development Officer – Ross McGuigan
- Footage Coordinator – Matt Wiehl
- Events Manager – ❓
- Charities Officer – ❓
- Treasurer – Zac Baker
- Website Manager – Zac Baker
- Kit Manager – Fay Woodall
- Sponsorship Officer – Zac Baker
- Club Manager – Adam Badley
- Team Managers
- Equipment Officers – Adam Badley, Zoe Wells
- Marketing Lead – Lauren Conaty
- Marketing Officer – Darrell Turner
- Social Lead – Rebecca Conaty
- Social Assistant – ❓
We thank and reward all the wonderful volunteers of the club for their hard work and dedication in a number of ways:
- Exec committee members can sometimes spend upwards of 4 hours a week attending to the various needs and requirements
of the club to help keep us running and operating in a smooth and efficient manner. As such, they are credited for sessions and tournaments etc, so they can enjoy the fruits of their labours at a discounted rate.
- Other committee members will be remunerated at varying rates depending on their performance
- Named team coaches will receive a free session when coaching, and will be exempt from team selection
- Academy coaches will receive remuneration for their time and efforts with our juniors
- All volunteers get added to our quarterly volunteer thanks, where the number of hours volunteered is proportional to their chance to win some Bees’ gear or free sessions.
- Discounted or free training and professional development, depending on the needs of the roll.